Sr. Python Developer
King & Union is seeking to hire an mid/senior Python devleoper to support our flagship product, Avalon. Our goal is to make the threat intelligence process run more smoothly and help organizations share threat data better. Our solution pulls threat information (both our own and via external APIs) into a graph and enables real-time collaboration and sharing of the information on the graph. If you're aware of the tools, think of combining Google docs with a graph editor like Maltego and mix in some process automation.
We're looking for a mid/advanced back-end developer for the back-end of our web-based application. Security experience isn't needed, we've got that covered already. Our backend is built with Django/Django Channels/Redis. Our UI connects to the backend with a mix of REST and WebSockets. Ideally, the person we're looking for would be comfortable with Python/Django work as well as some command line work. We will also be designing and implementing a graph DB in the near future.
Overview of Position
- Work with team to update and maintain backend of application from tickets and customer requests
- Work with product management team to triage new bugs
- Propose new features and roadmap ideas for the product.
- Mid/Senior level experience with Python, and the Django web framework.
- Experience with version control tools such as git
- Experience with Caching solutions such as Redis
- Experience with Django Channels a plus, but not required.
- Experience with other languages such as Go a plus
- Early round shares
- Competitive salary
- 401(k), healthcare, and full benefits
- Ability to work from home and our offices in Old Town, Alexandria
Please include a link to your GitHub or other demonstration of your experience.
Job Type: Full-time
About King & Union
King & Union is a cybersecurity company based in Alexandria, Va., that has built and designed Avalon, a cyber analysis collaboration platform. Visit King & Union at kingandunion.com or email email@example.com for more information.
King & Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Sr. Python Developer